As fresh as the wind and as bright as the sun-this trend will give you the instant summer feeling. It all about stripes. Get ready for the new marine chic!
1. Milly Gondolier Stripe Polo Dress ($365)
Show your style stripes in Milly’s Gondolier-inspired dress. For work lunches or weekend brunches, be on-trend in this seasonless style.
2. Steffen Schraut Striped Top With Bow ($230)
Classy, sophisticated AND trendy. Who can resist the decorative large bow at the crew neck for top glamour?
3. Ermanno Scervino Ink/Cream Striped Cotton Cardigan ($490)
A dream basic with a gazillion possibilities to wear and a modern replacement for a blazer at the office.
4. Theory Striped Silk Top ($205)
This oversized tank tucks into flared pants for a blousy effect or falls over skinny jeans for more proportion. Wear it as a layering piece until the weather heats up then wear it on its own.
5. L’Agence Striped Strapless Dress ($430)
This nautical, belted dress is perfect for a warm weather getaway and even better for summer. Perfect go to dress trendy, dressy and utmost comfortable.
6. Diane von Furstenberg Sara Striped Canvas Tote ($80)
Work sailor stripes into your poolside look with Diane von Furstenberg’s blue and off-white ‘Love is life’ canvas tote. Take it on vacation to carry all your beach essentials.
7. Diane von Fürstenberg Ropes Print Foulard Clogs ($260)
New and ultra glamorous: the elegant black and white patterned foulard ties around the ankle and calfs. Matches perfectly with flirty dresses, sexy mini skirts or casual cargo pants.