Trending: Sleeveless Blouses
Our philosophy of summer style is that warm weather calls for three things: effortless dressing, pieces that keep you cool, and showing a little skin. Check. Check. Check. The trending sleeveless blouse fulfills each tenet perfectly, and that’s why we’re featuring it today. Whether you opt for a playful printed blouse over flares, like Hilary Duff, or tuck your tidy button-up into a pencil skirt, the sleeveless blouse is a versatile building block for any summer wardrobe. Go retro glam by knotting one over a pair of hot pants and espadrilles or go girl on the go with a bright button-up over shorts and pumps.
1. A.L.C. Juli Printed Silk Georgette Blouse: Pairing her A.L.C. Juli Blouse with navy flares and a wrist full of beaded bracelets, Hilary Duff embraces this trend effortlessly. Perfect for girls night out or dinner with the hubbie, this flattering style can also be tucked into a black pencil skirt for an office look.
2. Equipment Diem Tie Front Blouse: Tie it up! Going completely retro, you can tie this cherry red top over dark denim high-waisted shorts and your favorite espadrilles. Patch pockets and a crisp collar keep things on the sporty side. Take your 4th of July look up a stylish notch and bring this outfit to the annual BBQ!
3. Diane von Furstenberg Rina Tank: Delicately printed floral silk and drapes of fabric come together for a top worthy of a garden party, summer wedding or dinner party. Pair with a complementing skirt or wear weekend back to skinnies. A sophisticated twist on the trend.
4. A.L.C. Gracie Top: Somewhere between tangerine and lemon yellow, this top is a tangy treat. Tuck into crisp shorts for a girl’s night out or flared denim for running errands. Sweet shoulder pleating, a deep v-neckline, and a swing shape make this a flirty choice for any summer day.
5. Joie Lubov Top: Wear it a million ways. The boho girl will wear it back to boyfriends and an armful of bracelets. The uptown girl will take it to the office with a pencil skirt and pumps. The romantic will bring it back to sweet floral shorts and a navy blazer. A blush pink color complements most skin tones, while pleating, a relaxed fit and a split neck works back to any look.