Ladylike chic is in full bloom for summer with garden party flair. Think prim and proper with a modern twist, like romantic tea dresses in bold hues or feminine separates adorned with English roses. Accessories go lush in rich textures and deluxe finishes, perfect with delicate sandals for classic polish! Add some shine in bold gold accessories, and your outfit is complete for a garden party or outdoor wedding. Summer beauty is in full bloom with this mix of fuchsia, green and gold!
1. Anya Hindmarch Green Woven Leather Clutch: Gorgeous in green. Lush and luxe, this leaf green clutch calls to mind natural textures with its woven finish. A convertible strap-to-clutch body makes this bag work from daytime garden party to nighttime cocktails. Finished with a tassel, top zip closure, and fold-over styling.
2. Sophie Theallet Orchid 4 Ply Silk Crepe Pencil Skirt: Usually reserved for the office, the pencil skirt goes ultra chic and feminine in a floaty silk crepe fabrication and bold orchid pink. Pair with a complementing bold color for a colorblocked effect or back to neutrals for a classic finish. Its high waist and draped hip detailing showcase your curves.
3. Alexis Bittar Crystal Encrusted Gold-Channeled Bracelet: Channel your inner sparkle with some outer bling. Alexis Bittar fills her gold-channeled bracelet with crystal inlays. A modern classic, this bold gold accessory will be your go-to finish for seasons to come.
4. Alberta Ferretti Hot Pink Silk Godet Dress: Too hot to trot. We’re waiting for the English fashionistas to break out in this style for their royal weddings. A conservative silhouette is elevated to fashion-forward status in hot pink. Cut with a draped neckline, gauzy overlay and knee-grazing hem.
5. Matthew Williamson Mint Draped Silk Dress: Prints a-plenty. This delicate green print is draped to perfection. An asymmetrical draped sleeve contrasts beautifully with a draped waist and cowl-like neckline. An easy-breezy garden party look when paired with an over-sized hat and your favorite summer sandals.
6. Anya Hindmarch Green and White Straw Sun Hat: Scalloped white stripes add retro flair to this on-trend floppy hat. Pair with any printed frock for an outdoor wedding to keep the sun off your face, but second glances coming all day long. Green straw with over-sized brim and contrast trim.