Celebrity Style Sunglasses with a Soundtrack
Meet Bose Frames…the Bose Alto and Bose Rando Frames! The sunglasses with a soundtrack that are designed to survive life on the go. The first audio sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers for an immersive audio experience unlike any other.
The Bose Frames come in two styles: the boxy, slightly larger Alto and the circular, slightly smaller Rondo. Neither look like they’re packing any special tech, which is what puts them ahead of every other pair of go-go-gadget glasses. They don’t call attention to themselves, keeping in the tradition of that special breed of sunglasses that provide an ‘celebrity style’ effortless cool.
The On-the-go Music Lovers Best Friend:
- Bose Frames is a line of stylish, audio sunglasses that deliver a truly remarkable personal audio experience without anything in or on the ears.
- Unlike existing open-ear products that use bone conduction, Bose Frames use a custom-designed speaker in conjunction with a series of patented acoustic chambers and ports to steer audio into the listener’s ears from the temples of the glasses.
- The overall result is unbelievable audio clarity and spaciousness that seems almost impossible given the product’s size. What’s really mind-blowing is how full and rich the audio can sound for the wearer, but how little of that can be heard by anyone else, even if they’re standing next to the wearer.
- Choose from two timeless styles enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges. Alto offers a classic angular look with a larger fit, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit.
Privacy: Party of One
- Frames feature technology that prevents sound from being heard by people nearby.
Frames are comfortable for all-day wear. In fact, many people wear glasses all day long—most don’t even know they are there.The product’s form factor enables you to remain socially available to others, unlike headphones which send an “I’m listening to music, don’t bother me” message.
How Bose Frames are Designed:
- Bose Frames Alto feature a classic angular shape, commanding lenses with a larger fit and immersive sound. Lens Width: 52 mm | Bridge Width: 18 mm | Temple Length: 162 mm
- Nothing in or on your ears: A new way to listen. Stay connected to the world around you while discreetly listening to music with a revolutionary open-ear audio design.
- Built-in microphone: Make and take clear phone calls, access Siri and your Google Assistant with the seamlessly integrated microphone.
- One-button control/One app, complete control: Power on and off, accept and reject calls, play and pause music, and access Siri or Google Assistant. The Bose Connect app gives you easy access to everything your product has to offer. Get tips, unlock Bose AR, and personalize your settings so you can spend more time enjoying the music instead of setting it up. Available on iOS and Android.
How Bose Frames Sound:
- Bose AR enabled: First-Of-Its-Kind audio augmented reality platform that makes astonishing new audio experiences possible. Combining the power of wearable audio products, mobile devices, and integrated apps, Bose AR can augment your world with content for your ears instead of your eyes.
This is a sponsored post created in collaboration with Best Buy. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!