Back-to-office: Looks That Mean Business
1. CHLOE 30mm Suede Ankle Boots: he mixed-metal fastenings on Chloé’s sophisticated suede boots makes them super easy to slip on. Wear this low-heeled pair from day to dinner, mirroring the gold hardware with chunky bracelets.
2. SAINT LAURENT Duffle 6 Brushed Leather Top Handle Bag: From the stealth gold designer stamp to the matte finish, carryalls don’t come much cooler than Saint Laurent’s black leather ‘Classic Duffle’ bag. The spacious interior offers room for your everyday essentials. Team it with skinny jeans and gold accessories.
3. CONTILEONI Wool Printed Scarf: Cozy up in style with this CONTILEONI wool printed scarf. Wrap it around your neck twice with your favorite sweater.
4. VALENTINO 10mm Rockstud Ponyskin Ballerina Flats: Power up your wardrobe with Valentino’s iconic ‘Rockstud’ pumps. Crafted from leopard printed ponyskin, and hand-embellished with the label’s signature pale-gold pyramid studs, this elegant pair is a fashion-pack favorite. Wear yours with cropped pants to make a statement come cocktail hour.
5. Linda Farrow Luxe Python Curved Square Sunglasses: Linda Farrow Luxe’s 1930s-inspired luxe glasses will lend every look a distinctive edge. Fit them with your prescription lenses and channel the new-season’s androgyny trend by teaming them with slicked-back hair and mannish tailoring.
6. SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Small Sofia Top Handle Bag: With Salvatore Ferragamo high-fashion construction, captivating pebbled leather, and sleek styling, you shouldn’t need any convincing—the Sofia satchel speaks for herself.
7. MOSCHINO CHEAP&CHIC Stretch Poplin Shirt With Bow: A winning wardrobe requires luxury style staples with timeless appeal. MOSCHINO CHEAP & CHIC Stretch Poplin Shirt With Bow blouse is wonderfully fresh – I love the voluminous bow.