1. Alexander Wang Ribbed Hat ($129)
A cozy-chic beanie, like Alexander Wang Ribbed style, is a cold-weather essential.
2. Patterson J. Kincaid Melinda Striped Cropped Sweater ($158)
Dynamic stripes are the perfect topper to an effortlessly chic weekend look. This boatneck sweater from Patterson J. Kincaid boasts a bold pattern and youthful cropped silhouette.
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Mix Jacquard Dress with Open Tie Back ($474)
I love the whimsical antique feel of this 3.1 Phillip Lim Mix Jacquard Dress. This dress is perfect for a statement bracelet and your favorite clutch.
4. Michael Kors Watches Jet Set Sport Watch ($225)
I wear this watch almost everyday and I love it as much today as I do when I purchased it over 2 years ago. I love the gold finish and it is the perfect size. Not too heavy and just the right amount of street style cool.
5. BARLOW Toadie Skirt ($90)
The Toadie skirt from Barlow is a great knit skirt that can be worn both casually and for a night out. This skirt has already sold out once…don’t miss it!
6. Alexander Wang Brenda Mini Camera Bag ($425)
The distressed leather look of this Alexander Wang Brenda Mini Camera Bag defines downtown glam and features silvertone snake chain straps and edgy exposed zippers. Alexander Wang bags are sure to be the go to bags in your closet.