She may have been dining downtown, but Jessica Hart’s preppy style was straight out of the Upper East side. New York City may be cloudy right now but this model certainly knows how to bring a ray of sunshine to the Big Apple. Jessica Hart injected a bit of color to the streets as she donned a fashionable outfit on a coffee run. It’s no wonder others out and about couldn’t help but stare at her clothing!
The blonde wore fitted lilac trousers and a light link jumper over her beige top, clutching to her mobile phone which was covered in a teal and white polka dot case. The pieces went well with her flat shoes and Burberry coat which she teamed with an oversize handbag and checked scarf in blue and purple. Get Jessica’s model off duty look!
1. J Brand 620 Super Skinny Jeans Washed Hyacinth: Refresh your weekend wardrobe by swapping your classic blue jeans for J Brand chic Hyacinth pair. I’ll be wearing this skinny style with everything from sporty sneakers to metallic pumps.
2. Merona Plaid Scarf: Jessica chose a plaid tartan-style scarf for her bright and colorful look while out in NYC. This Merona Plaid Scarf will add an instant hit of luxe to your look. Layer this statement piece with all your spring daywear for a cozy pop of color.
3. Matiko Lilo Suede Perforated Loafers: It’s time to say goodbye to ballets and hello to loafers! Loafers are firmly in the fashion spotlight this season and Jessica Hart know how to rock her yellow pair and strike the perfect boy/girl balance.
4. Burberry Trench: When it comes to stylish coverups, Burberry’s trench coat is nothing short of perfection. This classic trench coat is an iconic outerwear design. This timeless, showerproof piece will look especially chic belted at the waist – layer it over all your favorite looks for rainy days in the city.
5. Calvin Klein Carey Logo Large Tote: I love this Calvin Klein Carey Logo Large Tote! It is perfect for ‘girl-on-th-go’ chic. The sophisticated pale-taupe hues makes this a versatile everyday style and the pop of color on the handles give it a playful spin for Spring/Summer.
6. Kate Spade New York Newsprint Dot iPhone 5 Case: The Kate Spade New York Newsprint Dot iPhone 5 Case is a sweet and playful accessory. Featuring a fun, feminine graphic, this protective case is a fashionable and functional accessory for the tech-savvy sophisticate. It’s the chicest way to protect your technology.