Get the Look: Kristin Cavallari
Kristin Cavallari pulled on her mommy hat last Saturday for an outing to the pumpkin patch with her 1-year-old son, Camden. The duo was adorable, but Mom Cavallari stole the show with her signature California chic style. Her outfit was the epitome of autumn dressing, and I can’t wait to steal it for my annual pumpkin patch outing with the kiddos. To nab it for your own, layer a chunky hi-low sweater (my favorite this season!) over army green skinnies (also a must-have). This simple sweater + jeans look is adorned with a few well-chosen accessories: a tan bootie, a delicate collarbone necklace, and a celebrity-worthy pair of gradient sunglasses. Thanks for the perfect autumn outfit, Kristin!!
1. Mason by Michelle Mason Cropped Tweedy Knit Sweater: Cozy cozy. There’s nothing like a sweater to say fall is here. I adore the hi-low hem of this tweedy knit…it’s a trendy twist on a classic knit. It’s also the perfect topper for any pair of skinnies and keeps the hi-low trend of summer alive. (More cozy cozy pieces here…)
2. Rag & Bone/JEAN,The Trench Legging Jeans: For me, it doesn’t get much better than Rag & Bone. Their denim is absolutely first rate, so I invest in a new pair each season. For autumn, I’m trading up to their army green skinnies. This warm, classic color complements all the best fall hues.
3. Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari Allure Boot: When Kristin Cavallari paired up with Chinese Laundry, I knew the result would be something special. I love the colorblocked combo of color and texture: while there’s tons of visual interest the black on tan is so versatile.
4. Oliver Peoples Jacey Sunglasses: Kristin donned these sunglasses for her afternoon outing. The of-the-moment retro shape and translucent frame brings this basic look from ho-hum to Hollywood.
5. Gorjana Knox Necklace: Simply divine. Some of my favorite accessories are my simplest ones: my wedding ring, a basic gold oversized watch, and a simple gold charm on a chain. This Gorjana Knox Necklace is right up my alley with its delicate chain and bar pendant that lays over your collarbone.