The Chic List: New Knits and Beauty Regime Upgrades
1. Chloé Bouclé-knit sweater: Chloé’s relaxed bouclé-knit sweater has been crafted in Italy with touches of soft wool and alpaca. This textured style is accentuated with off-white trims. Let the bright colors take center stage against a neutral outfit.
2. Fendi Paneled cashmere-blend sweater: Embrace the bright hues of Fendi’s spring collection with this sleek black, yellow and white cashmere-blend sweater. This mid-weight piece is cut for a loose fit. Slip yours over skinny pants for a sporty look.
3. Marni Checked stretch-knit jacquard sweater: Marni’s checked jacquard sweater is a fresh combination of green and cream shades. This relaxed-fit top is knitted with a touch of breathable cotton and has plenty of stretch.
4. Eve Lom TLC Cream: Give dehydrated skin some TLC with Eve Lom’s intensely moisturizing cream. This formula has calming and nourishing properties that address uneven tone and texture and soften fine lines. Deliciously whipped up with Bulgarian Rose Otto oil, the sweet-smelling fragrance has a deeply relaxing effect.
5. Hourglass Nº 28 Primer Serum: Hourglass’ multifunctional primer instantly softens and hydrates skin. Formulated from 28 highly nourishing natural ingredients including Lavender, Jojoba and Rosehip, this anti-ageing oil serves as both a skin-enriching base for makeup and can also be used on your hair to heal split ends. The serum texture is silky, lightweight and quickly absorbed.
6. Ellis Faas Skin Veil: Ellis Faas’ Skin Veil foundation is formulated with light-diffusing minerals to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while creating a natural, radiant glow. Designed for fair skin tones, I think it looks great with the brand’s Creamy Lips in Pale Peach.
7. Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil: A skin cleanser, bath oil, hair tamer and hand treatment, Moroccan women have been using Argan Oil for centuries to fight the effects of the desert sun. Rich in Vitamin E, hydrating Linoleic Acid and circulation-stimulating fatty acids, this responsibly sourced oil is the ultimate beauty multi-tasker (and a great product to travel with when you’re short on space).
8. Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Crème Lipstick: Formulated in Italy, Le Métier de Beauté’s emollient-rich lipstick glides on with a creamy, hydrating finish. This vivid coral shade has a subtle tangerine hue, making it perfect for any skin tone.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs In A Bind embossed neoprene cosmetics case: Marc by Marc Jacobs’ cosmetics case has plenty of room for your beauty essentials. Embossed from spongy neoprene, this plush pouch will keep your compact and palettes secure. Stow it in your tote for on-the-go touch ups.