Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily…pretty little liars all, but their lies come perfectly packaged. It’s time to spill some style secrets, and what better inspiration than this photo shoot? Definitely inspired by Grecian goddesses, these ladies are draped in subtle tones, bold accessories, and stunning stilettos. Bring a little Rosewood intrigue to your neighborhood with these pieces:
1. Helmut Lang Cap Sleeve Dress ($415)
Goddesses all, this pretty little photo shoot is characterized by a grouping of draped dresses, like this Helmet Lang. Figure-flattering and elegant, this cap-sleeve dress features a crossover V neck and a series of draping, pleating, and asymmetrical seams at front.
2. House of Harlow 1960 Chevron Station Necklace ($225)
Layered over their drapes and pleating is a bold collection of statement jewelry, much like this House of Harlow necklace. Perfect over a cocktail dress or just a plain tee, this oxidized, rose gold-plated necklace is a study in geometry.
3. Jean-Michel Cazabat Keisha Platform Pumps ($230)
Subtle color, yes, but far from subtle style. These platform pumps steal the show with their crisscross elastic straps, covered platform and stiletto heel.
4. Alice + Olivia One Shoulder Goddess Dress ($295)
Nothing is more goddess-inspired than a one-shoulder cut. Although this dress is definitely a classic, a bold tie-dye chiffon overlay makes it both fresh and unexpected.
5. Elegantly Waisted Nyx Belt: The bold brass plates of this belt anchor the most feminine, draped pieces perfectly. Pair with a Grecian gown or flowing tunic for Mediterranean inspiration. And remember, the secret to fabulous style often lies in accessories.
6. Pelle Moda Famous Open Toe Booties ($170)
The perfect between-season shoe, these nubuck platform booties feature cutouts and a wrap-around, buckled leather ankle strap. These heels stack up well with your skinnies, and of course, are the perfect anchor to an ultra feminine cocktail dress.
7. A.L.C. Emily Dress ($445)
Photoshoot-ready, but also perfect for streetwear, this A.L.C. dress looks perfect dressed up or down. A simple short-sleeved sillhouette is complemented with pouch pockets, box pleats, and moves-with-you draping. The warm color is the perfect way to ease into autumn style.