Reel Style: Dallas
Back and better than ever, Dallas will begin it’s new season with signature style on January 28! I had the pleasure of meeting some of the “Head Honchos” associated with the show recently and I am thrilled to tell you I will be working directly with the show and the amazing costume department to bring you all the exclusive scoop on all the Dallas Fashion. They are so fortunate to be able to pull unique and stylish pieces from the most fashionable places in Dallas such as Highland Park Village, Forty-Five Ten, Tootsies and NorthPark Center. Is your inner Fashionista starting to get excited yet? You will see a mix of classic Americana and modern luxury, the cast combines the best of old and new to create a wardrobe full of enviable looks. Join the ranks of the rich and the famous by mixing down home style with luxurious accessories. Always standout piece, the denim shirt, is the quickest way to a Dallas look. Its American girl style mixes well with glam staples like sequins or skirts for a TV-worthy appearance. The wrap sweater channels sweetness for on-screen romance, while the chunky cable knit captures the girly girl next store. Attainable style in all-American classics…I wouldn’t expect anything less from this iconic television series!
1. Ralph Lauren Blue Label Skinny Western Shirt: Summer’s staple. The denim shirt is an all-around winner in our books. Perfect over white denim this summer, the denim or chambray shirt is sure to work well into fall with leggings, black denim, and corduroy. Bring on the glam factor by pairing this staple with sequins or skirts. Ralph Lauren attains perfection with his western version of the denim shirt.
2. Design History Cable Stripe Sweater: Chunky cable knit in stripes of creme and gray. This spring favorite returns for fall. Pair with dark denim skinnies to steal the Dallas starlet’s style. Also cute mixed up with cutoffs for late summer wear!
3. AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Cigarette Jeans: All-American, dark denim was invented here. It’s almost patriotic to have a pair of dark denim skinnies in your wardrobe. Perfect with the cable stripe sweater above or all dressed up with a leather jacket and pumps.
4. BCBGMAXAZRIA Ksana Sleeveless Wrap Vest: Work it from the work week to the weekend. This chic sleeveless wrap vest pairs well with a pencil skirt or trouser and layers up well with crops and flats. We adore blush with neutrals like white, tan and gold accessories!
5. Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bag: This bag was the subject of many e-mails. You all loved this bag and wanted it in your closet now! I adore this bag too and Longchamp’s signature day bag is sized down for lesser loads. Crafted from durable nylon and proportioned for handheld ease, it’s a small scale way to work the brand’s effortless chic.
6: James Perse Contrast Panel Top: A twist on the denim shirt craze, this lightweight alternative is both easy-going and elegant. Go denim-on-denim like the cast of Dallas by pairing this button-up with dark wash denim. Add an oversized gold watch and an elegant tote to mix luxe and laid-back.