Get ready to buckle down with some serious structure. From nipped-waist jackets to razor-sharp skirts, the season’s new dress code is a strict lesson in chic. Staying close to the classics, a palette of ivory, black and gold are signatures of Mode Fatale, but mixing in leopard print or snakeskin enhances this basic color palette. Buttoned-up collars and conservative necklines balance out the ultra tailored silhouettes of this style. Enhance with black leather and metallic gold trims; our favorite accessory to this look is a pointy-toed, gold-toe pump or a gold-studded clutch.
1. Moschino C&C Ivory Silk Blouse: All buttoned up with everywhere to go, this sleek silk blouse was made for your favorite pencil skirt. Be it black or be it leopard, the rich ivory color and black flower detail complements the workwear essential perfectly.
2. Roberto Cavalli Beige Silk Blend Skirt: Looks are deceiving. Although this pencil skirt has all the look of fur, it is in fact silk and spandex. An ultra close silhouette, its figure-hugging lines are embellished with a black waistline and a scarf print at the upper hip.
3. Giuseppe Zanotti Black Patent Bow Embellished Pumps: I swoon. Achieve the Mode Fatale with these mod black patent pumps. Detailed with an ivory bow and (swoon) a gold-capped toe, these stilettos were made for walking. Pair back to all your cocktail favorites or dare anyone to cross your path at the office.
4. Valentino Black Studded Mini Quilted Crossbody Bag: Not taking center stage in size, this bag takes center stage with style. Shaped and structured mini bags work this look like its meant to be worked. Gold studs add the glam to this trim crossbody bag.
5. Jil Sander Black Draped Wool Dress: Working our way into fall, back-to-work shopping gets serious with this draped wool dress. An instant classic, this sheath works its way from office party to cocktails, summer to fall with ease. Pair with a snakeskin belt, structured mini bag and pointy toes for Mod Fatale styling.
6. Jil Sander Black Pyramid Shaped Wristlet Bag: Luxe lady. This pyramid-shaped wristlet is the latest alternative to the clutch. A simple strap makes way for a structured bag with stunning style. Detailed with gold trims and a logo tag.
7. Emilio Pucci Black Leather Cuff: Art deco lines bring about maximum impact with this leather cuff. Glitzy gold and light-catching crystals are lined up on a fatale-worthy black leather cuff. Pair back to a black sheath to fast-forward an LBD.
8. Emilio Pucci Silver Grey Embellished Belt: Definitive style. Define your waistline and your style with this elegant silver grey python belt. Embellished with a brooch-like closure and gold hardware, this belt takes a simple black sheath dress or a high-waisted trouser to the next level.