Model. Fashionista. All-around superstar. Kate Moss has who’s-that-girl style. Edgy, yet always wearable; polished, yet streetwise, Moss knows how to piece together a fashion forward look. Today’s sophisticated GTL is appropriate for many occasions, transitioning perfectly from late summer to early fall. Wearable for work when a tad more buttoned-up, this outfit also goes for late afternoon cocktails or Sunday brunch. Simply pair a sateen pant in blushing nude or pink with a black button-up. Pop the collar and button it down a bit for Moss’s edge, then add a chain-edged clutch, star-worthy Ray Bans, and a pointy-toed pump (all in black). The key is adding these edgy accessories, which takes this outfit from basic blush and black to something streetwise and sexy.
1. Ray-Bans Wayfarers Sunglasses: Celebrity shades. Everyone looks star-worthy in classic Ray Bans. An investment in a lifetime of style, these iconic black shades add the IT factor to any look from office to beach. Black plastic frames shaped in Ray-Ban’s signature wayfarer style and embellished with logo lettering.
2. Stella Mccartney Falabella Pouch Clutch: Edged in chain and whipstitched detailing, this simple pouch clutch takes a slim shape and makes it fashion forward. Bringing a bit of Moss’s moto-inspired style to nighttime events, this black clutch also works for day as Kate wore it. Finished with a chunky chain strap that can be carried around the wrist or in hand.
3. Kate Spade New York Licorice Pump: Style maven staple. A black pointy pump is forever stylish. Whether you wear a pair with your power suit or your skinny jeans, a pointy toe is always chic. Kate Spade did her version up with classic lines and a 3 inch heel in polished patent leather. We love a pump with cropped pants this year, just like Moss wore.
4. J Crew Silk Blouse: Perfection is achieved with J. Crew’s black button-up. Button up for the office or button down for an evening out, this shirt will be your go-to all year long with its trim cut, classic shape, and all-around versatility. Wear a million different ways: tucked into crops, open over your bikini, buttoned up with a pencil skirt, or slouchy with boyfriend jeans for the weekend. We simply cannot live without our button-ups!
5. Rag & Bone Malin Cropped Cotton-Blend Skinny Pants: A blush pink or peachy nude cropped pant in a flat or sateen finish is the centerpiece of Kate Moss’s look. This fresh color and mod shape are both polished and edgy, a combination that guarantees stand-out style. Look for a pant with slim legs, a wide flat waistband, and a modern high waistline to pull off Kate’s outfit perfectly. Finish with a brass-buckled leather belt.