What’s your flavor? Perk up your winter wardrobe with something creative, colorful, or just plain you. Fun flats afford the pleasure of personality: expressing your unique style, interests, and loves. Preppy? Choose a penny loafer in a fun color. Edgy? Go for a studded smoking shoe. Boho? Slip on a print of your choice. Nature lover? Share your eco-love with cork. Classic? Tory Burch has your number and a line of be-logoed, camel-colored wear-with-all’s. Taylor Swift adorer? I would suggest copy-catting her crisp white button-up, polka dot crop, and vibrant ponyhair slip-ons. The possibilities are as endless as the personalities! Flaunt your flavor in this season’s freshest flats…
1. Jeffrey Campbell Martini Spike Loafers: Nights in white spikes. These daring flats are a conversation piece…white leather and sharp spikes…wear them to attract attention. Pair with leather leggings and a printed, oversized tee for day.
2. Joie Daydreaming Print Loafers: Print-lover. These bohemian beauties are styled in a romantic red print. Pair with daydreaming clothes and fists full of jewelry or mix up your current look their flash of color. Primly trimmed with black piping.
3. Giambattista Valli Printed Ballet Flats: Fun and funky. These snakeskin flats are made flirty with the addition of an ankle strap. Pair with your favorite full skirt and a swinging shoulder bag for springtime strolls in the park.
4. Stuart Weitzman Studded Smoking Shoes: Masculine appeal. These Stuart Weitzman shoes are definitely borrowed from the the boys, but their sparkle is meant for the girly-girl within. Let them peek out of the bottom of an all-black ensemble for a surprisingly sparkly finish.
5. Sam Edelman Leighton Cork Flats: Nature lover. These cork flats are naturally beautiful with their cork construction and versatile color. Wear with all come warmer weather…their cute little teardrop cutouts weren’t made for winter, but will be oh-so-breezy come spring!
6. Tory Burch Caroline 2 Elastic Top Line Flats: For the classic fashionista who isn’t about the fads, these Tory Burch flats are divine and demure. A cozy elastic band makes for a snug fit (perfect for your commute or travel), and the logo-embellished toe is a signature of style.
7. Steven Caril Oxfords: Perhaps my favorite flats of this line-up, Steven Caril created these shoes with all the trends in mind: colorblocking, the world’s love affair with gray, an oxford cut, playful cutouts, and a fancy free disposition. I can’t wait to showcase these next season!
8. Splendid Belmont Loafers: Preppy…with a dash of playful. Studious tan penny loafers get a shot of the neon trend with hot pink soles. Kick up your heels in these flats; they are perfect with preppy stripes and navy crops.