Sported on the shoulders of Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Angelina Jolie, and now fresh-faced Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Stars has quite the celebrity following. Heading into the weekend, I can’t think of a better designer to spotlight. Known for their signature shine fabric, superior cuts, and overwelming comfort, Michael Stars started with the t-shirt and has branched out to all sorts of pieces, perfect for weekend wear and beyond. This season’s styles boast vibrant colors, so pick up their electric blue tank and colorblocked maxi for Spring Break…or stock up on tees to take you into Summer 2013.
1. Michael Stars Double Scoop Neck Tank in Baltic: Blue as the Baltic Sea, this tank was made for the beach. I can’t wait to throw it on with my flip flops and cutoffs. Tuck it in the front, and let its tail hang out over your skinnies or shorts.
2. Michael Stars Crew Neck Swing Top in Graphite: A little bit hippie, a whole lot of rock ‘n roll. Swing into spring with this splatter print. I’m pairing it with pyramid studs, my wedge sneakers, and my favorite graphite gray skinnies.
3. Michael Stars Luxe Slub V Pocket Crop: My search ends here. This roomy, comfy, v-neck tee has everything I’m looking for in a little white t-shirt. Super soft fabric paired with Michael Star’s subtle signature shine makes this a piece to wear daybreak to sun down.
4. Michael Stars 3/4 Sleeve Wide Neck Hi-low: Gorgeous shades of plum, fuchsia and red set into artistic stripes and colorblocks…this t-shirt is a work of art. Cut with a hi-low hem, it’s also got this season’s trends in mind. What more can I ask for? I’m pairing this back to jeans, of course, but also mixing it with a mini for date night.
5. Michael Stars Collection Genevieve Deep V Surplice Maxi Dress: So many reasons to wear. Spring wedding, tropical vacation, for the Bachelor Rose Ceremony…wait, I don’t have to worry about that one, but if I did, I’d nab this sexy hi-low maxi for cocktails with Sean Lowe. The color is as sublime as his smile. 😉