Celebrity Style Christmas List: LeAnn Rimes
I’m excited to announce that today’s editor is LeAnn Rimes. Her fabulous fashion sense and stunning voice get her noticed wherever she goes, and today she shares her Christmas list. What do you get the girl who has everything? Try a luxury essential: a beautiful set of bakeware, the perfect running socks, a legendary wallet or a firming, plumbing, fresh-face-giving masque. Or go for something that sparkles: a crystal-crusted bracelet, a diamond-studded earring, a flirty gold necklace, or a sparkly tank. What’s LeAnn’s biggest Christmas wish? “Peace and quiet! That’s very fashionable, right?! :)” This is why I love her so much! Read on for all her picks:
- Lululemon Socks: No slip, perfect grip socks. Endorsed by marathon runners and even non-runners as the ultimate in comfort with their ergonomically designed shape and built-in cushioning. A practical stocking stuffer that will last for miles to come!
- Diptyque Wood Fire Indoor/Outdoor Candle: Our favorite candle in a rich woodsy smell. This Feu de Bois scent is a rich masculine scent that the special man or woman in your life will appreciate this cozy time of year.
- Eddie Borgo Rose Gold-plated Crystal Cone Bracelet: Shake things up. This bracelet embraces the rose gold trend while adding the edge to any outfit with its crystal-crusted cones. A true wear-with-all.
- Jennifer Fisher Mini Rose Gold Pill Earrings with Pave White Diamonds: Give the gift of sparkle. These versatile stud earrings work for any age of fashionista on your gift-giving list. The fun pill shape is not like any stud we’ve seen, and the white pave diamonds are sure to thrill any sparkle-lover.
- Sisley Masque Creme A La Rose Noire: Just in time for party season, this Sisley Masque gives your tired winter skin a luminous glow. Promising instant youth, it makes good on its word with a formula that smooths, brightens, and plumps.
- Christian Louboutin Guerilla Booties: Fierce. Channel your inner superstar with these uber-hot heels. With Louboutin’s signature red bottoms, these booties are too-hot-to-trot with their studded detailing and peep toe.
- Chanel Wallet: “Because my new puppy chewed mine :(” I hope your reason isn’t the same as LeAnn’s, but no matter what the reason, a Chanel wallet is a forever gift. Whether you give its quilted beauty to yourself or a dear one, you’ll have this piece for years to come (barring naughty puppies).
- Givenchy Rose Gold Shark Tooth Necklace: Just a bite. Givenchy’s cheeky shark tooth necklace adds a fearsomely fresh shine to any neckline. Pair with your dressed down jeans and tee or defy the norm and pair with a button-up at work.
- Full Set of Le Creuset Cookwear: A cozy classic for any kitchen. A winter wedding to attend this December? This makes a stunning, practical gift. Or give it to the homemaker in your group. And if you’re hosting dinner this year, give the gift of Le Creuset to yourself!
- KiK Vintage Gun Fun Bling: This tee was designed by a friend of LeAnn’s and she loves it. With fashionable friends in mind, this light, layerable tee is festooned with a hip sparkly gun print and makes a fun, festive present.
- Agent Provocateur matinee kimono: Breathtaking French lace kimono in an opulent floral design. Loose kimono sleeves, a satin tie belt and beautiful lace edging add a touch of sheer luxury to your nightwear repertoire.