Beauty at every age is defined by glowing skin, a rosy pink cheek, a smoldering eye, and a glossy mane. Add these beauty essentials to Spring 2019’s nude lip, and you’ve got the celebrity face everyone’s after. Here are a few of my beauty secrets, celebrity and fashionista approved, to revamp your beauty routine and attain that enviable celebrity glow.
NUDE LIPS: Nude lips are having a moment right now. Keep the look pretty—not pasty!—by choosing a warm peachy shade that has a shiny finish to help liven up your skin tone.
1. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park: There’s something so sexy about a nude lip, and perhaps it’s because it’s just that: naked. Grab a lip pencil with a warm hue like this one, because we’re not going for white, we’re going for nude.
2. Dior Rouge Nude in Grege: Kate Beckinsale knows a thing or two about how to rock a natural lip. This warm rosy neutral works as a nude because it’s so close to your natural lip color, but gives it a little depth and subtle sheen.
GLOSSY HAIR: Want hair like Blake Lively’s? Here’s a tip: Hair looks amazingly glossy when you apply a hair oil. An often overlooked part of a hair regimen, hair oil might be your missing link to shiny, lustrous hair.
RELATED: Best Hairstyles For Girls On The Go
3. Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil: I swear by this little miracle! Apply a dime size amount of this hair oil to your damp hair, then style as usual. The product absorbs into your hair, giving it a luscious, luxurious gloss.
4. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil: For deeper treatment than just a styling aid, hair oil can be used before you shampoo or even left on overnight for an ultra conditioning treatment. A great way to revive dull winter hair!
METALLIC SMOLDERING EYES: Enough said. Smoulder with a metallic eyeliner, layered over a smoky eye to nab that come hither stare.
5. Marc Jacobs Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon: When venturing a smoldering eye, choose a liner that will stay put. Marc Jacobs Beauty is a waterproof gel formula that glides on with ease and is one of my favorites.
ROSY GLOW: Get glowing! Use a rosy pink blush to capture that celebrity glow. I especially love the way Gwyneth Paltrow pairs her glowing cheeks with a subtle nude lip.
6. Estée Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush: Estee Lauder called this vibrant pink “Heatwave,” and I think it’s the perfect name. The color it lends will have everyone asking, “Where’d she get her glow?”
HYDRATED SKIN: It’s no secret. Celebrities have the best skin care that can be bought, from regular facials to expensive skin treatments. But the key is always hydrated skin, which can be difficult to maintain during the summer months (more beach beauty essentials here).
7. HydroPeptide Somnifera Root Mist: Hydrate your skin while protecting it against blue light and pollution. I have a bottle of this sitting on my desk and use it daily.
8. HydroPeptide Nourishing Glow Shimmering Body Oil: The fight against the signs of aging also begins with regular hydration. This lightweight body oil that nourishes skin for a softer feel. The luminous oil contains jojoba oil, which mimics our own skin’s natural barrier, and sunflower oil to smooth skin and infuse it with essential fatty acids. It actually makes your skin look lit by candlelight! Perfect for Valentine’s Day or any date night.
SHOP THE POST: