Celebrity Fashion: Jennifer Love Hewitt
From the adorable girl-next-door of teenybopper films to the sultry antiques dealer of a hit TV series, we’ve all seen the transformation that Jennifer Love Hewitt has undergone. No matter who Jennifer portrays, she maintains her unique and remarkable fashion sense. She’s one of the Hollywood celebrities whose fashion faux pas range from very little to nil. Her role as Riley Parks in The Client List provides us an opportunity to marvel at her ensembles, which she pulls off effortlessly.
It therefore goes without saying that Jennifer Love Hewitt strives to be stylish in whatever she does—whether she’s out with her husband, shopping for baby clothes, or playing her favorite classic bingo game. Yes, the actress knows how to have a good time despite her busy schedule; she’s regularly spotted around West Hollywood engaging in bingo games. Rumors in several interactive online bingo community even say that she used to host the Drag Queen Bingo nights at Hamburger Mary’s. She was even spotted playing bingo with the Hunger Games star Josh Hutcherson.
You too can pull a Jennifer Love look during bingo nights by wearing her dresses (or something similar, no pressure). Here are some fashion tips I’ve taken from Jennifer Love Hewitt over the years.
· Burnt orange maxi dress with light orange scarf draped artlessly over the shoulders, worn during a wedding ceremony in SoHo, New York
· Mid-thigh boho print dress by MINKPINK matched with brown leather boots, worn at Drybar in Studio City
· Ombre bandage dress paired with nude platforms, worn at the launch party of The Client List
· Navy blue low-cut knit summer dress matched with wedge sandals, worn during a lunch-out at a Malibu restaurant
· Glittery and beaded black tunic dress, worn for the Women in Entertainment Breakfast event
Online bingo providers frequently use celebrities and fashion to help promote their products. CheekyBingo on Twitter often showcases chic celebrity pictures and provides trendy giveaways through contests, while free-to-play bingo app Bingo Party sometimes give fans a chance to party with celebrity fashion icons. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s passion for the game and fashion sense make her perfect for a bingo ambassador role, and being a Drag Queen Bingo host in the past is just a stepping stone for something greater. Who knows? Maybe she will become the next Lauren Goodger who is one of the popular faces of online bingo today.