Shake up summer dressing with Riviera flair! Think classic Saint Tropez glamor with a modern edge. Make a splash in a range of dazzling new pieces, from printed maxi dresses to a red-hot bikini. While accessorizing go bold and graphic for iconic French elegance. And when the sun goes down, turn up the wow factor with lush hues and airy silhouettes that are bound to sizzle on or off the sand. I’m all about channeling St. Tropez style with these pieces:
1. Melissa Odabash Black Jemima Hat: St. Tropez topper. Give any look a French flair with this floppy black hat. Detailed with a black leather band and gold buckle for a touch of bling. Pair back to any beachside outfit.
2. Le Silla Black Suede Wedges Sandals: Sky high sandals skyrocket any ordinary look to St. Tropez glamor. These black sandals feature a criss cross front, ankle strap and platform wedge with contrasting panel. Perfection with a maxi dress, caftan or tunic.
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Cobalt and Violet Belted Strapless Gown: From sun-filled days to star-filled nights, this gown is fabulous. Pile on the gold jewelry and pull on your wedges, this vibrant blue and violet print can handle the ritziest accessories. Maxi length with bustier top, high leg slit and belted waist.
4. Alexis Bittar Black Lucite Clip Earrings: A St. Tropez-inspired look is not complete without the bling. Add these black lucite drop earrings to your poolside look to get the glam factor. Detailed with gold-plated accents.
5. Sergio Rossi Bronze Leaf Design Sandals: Even though we’re going for French-inspired style, these sandals are Greek goddess worthy. The perfect ending to any leg, bronze-colored stilettos wrap your foot in three delicate leaves and one slim ankle strap.
6. Priyanka Black Sample Bracelet: Deceptively simple, this slim bracelet makes a statement. An eye-catching black stone is framed by a gold chain and crystal embellishments. Simple enough for the pool, stunning enough for nighttime cocktails.
7. Roberto Cavalli Amethyst Printed Triangle Bikini: Luxe in leopard. A twist on a classic animal print, this leopard is done up in pink and purple. Styled into an itty bitty bikini, Roberto Cavalli cut his suit into tiny triangles and a tie-side bottom . A gold ring brings the straps together at the back for an interesting touch.
8. Michael Kors Neon Pink Raffia Tote: Take off for Tropez with this versatile tote. Great for travel, beach-going or an afternoon of shopping, this oversized raffia tote is finished with bright pink leather handles.