Need inspiration? Draw some from Katie Cassidy. This model, actress and new blogger is a certified style maven. If you don’t know much about this up-and-comer, she’s the creative force behind one of my favorite new blogs: Tomboy KC. I’m a huge fan of Cassidy’s manifesto which states, “We prefer sneakers, but collect stilettos; love makeup, but hate being made up…We live in men’s shirts – sometimes purchased, more often ‘borrowed.’” It’s one of those men’s shirts that inspired this blog, a plaid one to be exact. Get Katie Cassidy’s look by layering a tough plaid shirt with distressed white skinnies. Add pointy-toed stillettos, a structured bag and a cozy beanie atop romantic waves. For her glowing skin, check out this blog for fresh, glowing skin to match Katie’s. That’s it: low fuss, huge impact.
Here’s where to shop…
1. Olive and Oak Top Plaid Button Down
2. Eugenia Kim Rain Pom-Pom Beanie
3. Diane von Furstenberg 440 Satchel
4. DL1961 Amanda Skinny Jeans
5. Alexander Wang Kiko Pumps
6. Bop Basics Cashmere Pop Top Mittens ( More Cold weather accessories)