“Weekend In The Country” was a major theme on the Fall runways. Riding boots, Fair Isle knits, and corduroy are key elements of the trend. Refined femininity and rough-hewn elements make for an altogether winning combination. Rely on chunky knits and heeled boots to keep you cozy during chiller months without surfacing style. Accessories with a sense of timeless and authenticity are essential this season. Skirts make a huge comeback this season. The circle silhouette with a fitted sweater is the new daytime dress.
SHOP THE LOOK:
1. Current/Elliott The Corduroy Patch Blazer $295
2. TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Blake Plaid Shirt $185
3. Eternal Sunshine Creations Paca Skirt $187
4. Sam Edelman Naharra Piped High Heel Boots $225
5. Linea Pelle Vintage Waist Belt $84
6. CC SKYE The Eva Bag $595