The Beauty Products Everyone Wants
Women spend most of their time looking for the best beauty products to give them the perfect skin and look, and sometimes it could be quite a challenging task. To help you accomplish your mission, I’ve chosen some of the best beauty products that everybody is fighting over from the Net-A-Porter beauty best sellers list, so you can look ultra gorgeous.
1. Deborah Lippmann Inez van Lamsweerde Break 4 Love: Deborah Lippmann’s ‘Break 4 Love’ is a rich bubblegum-pink shade. Developed in collaboration with famed fashion photographer Inez van Lamsweerde, this crème lacquer glides on for a glossy, opaque finish.
2. Caudalie Limited Edition L’Wren Scott Beauty Elixir: Based on a 17th Century elixir used by the Queen of Hungary, this powerful plant-based formula tightens pores, boosts radiance and sets makeup in one quick spritz.
3. Kjaer Weis Lip Tint: Thanks to a combination of rich Shea Butter and long-wearing Carnauba Wax, it leaves your lips looking healthy and moisturized with a subtle sheen that’s never sticky.
4. Kahina Giving Beauty Glow Box: Rich in natural oils and organic ingredients, these three formulas have an invigorating, herbal fragrance – the perfect way to awaken the senses and kick start your morning routine.
5. Chantecaille Kabuki Brush: Ergonomically designed to follow the contours of your face, Chantecaille’s compact Kabuki brush is a beauty kit essential. Load this brush with powder, tap off the excess and sweep across your complexion for flawless, all-over coverage.
6. Burberry Make-up Lip Glow: Burberry Make-up’s Lip Glow in ’00 Ice’ is designed to give a naturally radiant and fresh, moisturized look to your lips. The glossy clear shade will work over all your favorite colors, and leave lips feeling hydrated, supple and lightly plumped.
7. Lavett & Chin Sea Salt/Texturizing Mist: Lavett & Chin’s hair mist recreates the texture and body of your hair after a day at the beach. Perfect for thickening fine, limp tresses, this vitamin-enriched formula is blended with the highest quality Sea Salt, along with organic Rose Water from the Valley of the Roses in Bulgaria, where the flowers are hand-harvested for optimum results.
8. B The Eyebrow Experts Luscious Lash Oil: Using extracts of Bamboo to promote shine and Jojoba to moisturize and strengthen, this formula will give your eyelashes a glossy, natural and fuller look.