Six friends in the city, three guys and three girls, all twenty-somethings looking for love and a good time. Sound familiar? Although surprisingly similar to the Friends of NYC, this bunch of buddies from Chicago brings a fresh, funny, and feel-good flavor to TV. Beyond the laughs, the three girls of Happy Endings add their own unique style to the screen. Jane, a type A older sister, brings a sweet mix of prep and polish. Penny, a self-proclaimed diva, is trendy, dramatic and has a killer way of dressing her curves. Alex, a free-spirited clothing boutique owner, manages to mix her sweet innocence with a no-fuss urban edge. Steal their Reel style with these pieces:
Jane: Preppy and polished
1. Mia Nolan Loafer Pump ($40) A woman in charge, Jane could take on the world in these chunky-soled pumps. These penny loafers get an extra dash of prep with their polished, navy blue patent finish.
2.DSQUARED2 2 Button Classic Shirt ($425) Paired with a pencil skirt, this button up gets the job done in the office. Dress it down with boyfriend jeans or keep the preppy vibe going with pumps and a cute pair of pleated shorts. Crisp contrasting collar and cuffs.
Penny: Trendy and dramatic
3. Narciso Rodriguez Sleeveless Knit Dress ($700) A self proclaimed diva, Penny would love the dramatic, curve-hugging shape of this dress. In siren red, all this sleeveless dress needs is some killer pumps and personality-defining accessories. Its scoop neck and empire waist showcase your curves!
4. Chanel Vintage Vintage Belt ($1759) Posh to the max, this vintage Chanel belt is for those longing to make a statement. A studded finish and double side buckles bring the bling to any look, a great complement to a dress like the Narciso Rodriguez above.
Alex: Free-spirited and edgy
5. Jeffrey Campbell Brit Wrap Strap Boot ($230) A free spirit for sure, Alex anchors her feminine pieces and flirty nature to boots like these Jeffrey Campbell’s. Distressed leather boots with moto-inspired buckles, straps, and gold studs.
6. Brandy Melville Cameron High Low Skirt ($57) Alex would pair this free-form skirt with a waist-defining belt and sexy little tank. An elastic waistline flows into a high-low hem and front wrap detail.