Celebrity Style Grecian Goddess!
The Grecian trend is making a statement to which Hollywood is responding….Sienna Miller, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox just to name a few.
This Grecian trend focuses on key pieces in order to work.
Hair and Accessories
The rule here is to balance. If you’re accessorising lightly (ie. upper arm bangles only) then you can let your hair out and go wild with the hair. The La Femme dress would suit soft GHD curls and light waves flowing around the face as opposed to straight hair. Lots of volume (aka victoria secret hair) would look beautiful with this dress.
If you’re going somewhere formal and accessorising your dress alot with earrings, necklace and bangles then a hair-up approach would suit. The secret to making anything look more ‘dressed up’ is by having your hair slicked up in a tight ponytail or bun.
Release Your Inner Goddess With These Hot Finds!
1. La Femme Grecian Dress
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes Large Stud Gladiator Sandals
3. Herve Leger Crystal Clutch
4. Madewell Wide Leather Strip Belt
5. Alice + Olivia Kiera One Shoulder
6. Kenneth Jay Lane Snake Hoop Earrings
7. Lee Angel Jewelry Pilar Cuff
8. Gorjana Bali Arc Hoop Earrings
9. Gorjana Vine Ring