Minty fresh! The love affair with this gorgeous green shade continues, this time in light airy pieces for summer. Making its way from cool spring separates to summer staples, mint green is as fresh as ever. Taking a cue from Kim Kardashian‘s A.L.C. Blazer, I’ve compiled a list of my mint green favorites: breezy tops, sexy sandals, and classic quilted leather. This sophisticated pastel is both feminine and chic, a pop color for even the most color-shy. Mix mint green with black for a studious, office bound look. Try mint with blush or white for an extremely feminine flair. And for summer, you can beat the heat with my favorite color combo: mint green and cool white.
1. Plomo Liliana Tonal Colorblock Sandals: I swooned when I spotted these sandals. They have major trend in tow, triumphing both the mint green and colorblock trends. I love a pop color in a shoe, and this one looks fabulous with a pair of feminine shorts or your favorite summer dress.
2. Talulah Swing On Dress: Mint green is a great choice for a summer wedding. Pair it with a nude heels to add to the romance of the day. Mint green seems to be synonymous with floaty fabrics and feminine draping, as featured on this dress.
3. Joie Averlia Silk Top: Silky green. A pleated silk top is the perfect separate for summer. Pair it with white skinnies for polished lunch, tuck it into a neutral pencil skirt for the office, and combo it with distressed denim for weekend wear. A true wear-with-all!
4. Equipment Brett Blouse: Wear this sheer green blouse as you would the Joie silk top above: with black or white, denim or nude…shorts or crops, jeans or a skirt. The versatility of a trend color top is endless!
5. PJK Patterson J. Kincaid Raven Lace Skirt: Mint and lace: it doesn’t get more feminine or flirty. I love this combination of color and fabric. I’ve found many a minty lace top and dress, but this minty lace skirt really caught my eye. Dress it up with heels, down with flats.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair Bag: If mint is also your favorite color of the season, opt for more than a piece of clothing. Going with a mint shoe or bag offers more than just one day’s wear. Carry this mint green bag all summer long. Its slim shape, luxurious quilted leather and chain strap make this a true day to night bag.