Love is…romance, pleasure, desire, friendship, laughter, bliss. Love is many things, but love is also your passion, your personal style, and the things that have the uncanny ability to make you smile. Love makes you walk a little taller, like a power-giving pump, finished in femininity and strength. It’s a timeless shoulder bag that makes you feel like a celebrity, a delicate scarf worthy of Grace Kelly, a playful red tote that reminds you of the freedom of a weekend away. Or it’s a piece of gold jewelry, simple and heart-shaped, that you carry everywhere, reminding you of the love that surrounds you every day.
Shop the Post:
1. Diane von Furstenberg Mantra iPhone 5 Case: Love is life! Celebrate love by flashing this endearing quote everywhere you go. We all need a reminder to spread the love. 🙂
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Heart Stud Earrings: I’m hoping for something in a small box this Valentine’s. Hint, hint, honey…these sweet logo earrings have stolen my heart…and they’d go with everything in my closet!
3. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Mini 1/2″ Heart Necklace with Diamond: Will you be my Valentine? I adore the delicate pink rosegold and the tiny sparkling diamond of this Jennifer Zeuner piece. Its delicate chain and charm hang sweetly over your collarbone.
4. Overture Judith Leiber Megan Cylinder II Clutch: Going out on the town for Valentine’s? Take along this gorgeous metallic suede clutch. Its punchy pink color is a fun departure from classic red, but just as festive for the day. I love the way it looks against black or gray outfits.
5. Jonathan Adler Muse Bowl: Pucker up. Load up this cheeky bowl with chocolate-covered strawberries, conversation hearts or your favorite aphrodisiac for the big night. The lips will get a laugh, but might just get you in the mood, too.
7. Stella McCartney Balconette Bra: Perfect in every way, this balconette bra is just right for Valentine’s. I love its retro feel that comes from a balconette cut and scalloped edging. In ruby red, this piece will add a whole lotta va-va to your voom.
8. Stella McCartney Sam Partying Thong: The matching set. There’s something so sexy about a matching set, and it signals a plan, effort, and forethought. Spoil your special someone with this racy red bra and thong!
9. Jacquie Aiche Double Ring with Bezel: Wear two ways. This delicate little ring is a buy one, get two. Wear one way to show off a tiny sparkling stone, then flip around the next day to show a tiny gold heart. I think this makes a great V-Day gift for your daughter or sister.
10. Mary Green Sleeping Eye Mask: The gift of rest. This girly-girl mask is so adorable, I think it’s a great gift for your gal pals! Add it to a basket of bubble bath, candles and a new robe for the gift of complete relaxation.
11. Valentino ‘Rockstud’ T-Strap Pump: Tough love. I love the edgy appeal of these studded t-strap pumps. Wear them as a hint of the sexy vixen within. Punch up a pencil skirt or wear with a leather piece: jacket, legging, or trimmed top.
12. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfume: For yourself or for a friend, perfume is the quintessential Valentine’s Day gift. Personal, romantic, and still practical, too, a spritz of perfume is the way I finish every outfit. Use it as the signature to your look.