The hottest in spring shoes? Cutouts, perforations, slits and punches! Designers across the board have taken the classics and made them of-the-moment with teeny tiny peek-a-boos. Our spring footwear obsession is satisfied with this collection of cutouts:
1. House of Harlow 1960 Fionna Zip Front Platform Booties ($240)
Our first classic is the wedge. Nicole Richie does hers up with a zip front and symmetrical circle punches. They’re the perfect complement to this season’s maxi dresses.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Vixen Perforated Pumps ($295)
A girl’s closet isn’t complete without a perfect pair of pumps. This signature shape gets a 2011 makeover with all over perforations and a mod nude color.
3. Miz Mooz Sloane T-Strap Sloane Pump ($60)
A pump/bootie hybrid, these slitted shoes look perfect with a floral mini dress or peeking out under a pair of flares.
4. Belle by Sigerson Morrison Cutout Open Toe Booties ($265)
Booties? We think they’re the newest evolution of the gladiator sandal. I see them walking all the way into summer paired with your cutoffs.
5. Tory Burch Widdianne Woven Clogs ($325)
70’s inspired, but right at home in spring 2011, these clogs have a hint of tribal flare with their textural woven finish.
6. Carlos by Carlos Santana Timeless Open Toe Pump ($99)
Made for date night! These pumps ooze sex appeal with their peep toes, sleek stilettos heels, and intricate cutouts. Definitely the steamiest of the group.
7. Lucky Brand Christa in Rose Cream ($79)
A slim little lace-up flat, these weekend shoes practically skip themselves down the sidewalk. Their rosy cream color goes with everything in your closet.