Celebrity Style Gift Guide: Let’s Get The Party Started
This week at Celebrity Style Guide brings you sensational cocktail dresses and amazing accessories just in time for all the holiday festivities. Let’s get the party started!
1. Alexander Wang Drape Detail Dress ($940)
This draped dress by Alexander Wang will make you the star at every event! Alexander Wang expertly drapes a dress silhouette for a stunning look.
2. Marchesa Notte Cocktail Dress With Bow Detail ($1098)
Marchesa Notte creates the ultimate LBD. Turn heads everywhere you go in this fun and beautiful Marchesa Notte Cocktail Dress With Bow Detail.
3. Marni Horn Pendant Necklace ($290)
Marni incorporates the tribal trend in this statement necklace and takes the tribal trend to its signature jewelry.
4. Burberry Prorsum Cardigan With Rib Details ($788)
Cropped cardigans are right on trend for cruise. This sophisticated little cardigan by Burberry Prorsum is just the right thing to cover up with on cold nights.
5. Giambattista Valli Tweed Coat ($3032)
I love Giambattista Valli’s modern feminine take on the classic tweed coat for resort. This white tweed coat is the new ultimate luxury piece.
6. Marc Jacobs Camille Tote ($1821)
Opt for ladylike-chic with the Camille Tote by Marc Jacobs. Minimal luxe totes are classic good style.
7. Miu Miu Suede Platform Pumps ($509)
Make an entrance with these sky high Miu Miu Pumps. Full on femme suede platform pumps in the season’s soft natural tone.
8. Miu Miu Matelasse Leather Bag ($1656)
The quilted metalasse by Miu Miu is on the fast track to icon status. The quilted metelasse is a timeless piece and is the final chic touch to any classic ensemble.
9. Christian Louboutin Plisseta 140 Satin Peep-toes ($740)
These uber glamorous sling backs by Christian Louboutin are every girl’s dream! You are sure to step up to glam with Christian Louboutin’s amazing sling backs.
10. Roland Mouret Swanilda Dress ($1468)
When it comes to elegant dressing Roland Mouret is the definite go-to-label. Roland Mouret knows how to cut a dress. Add his genius to your wardrobe. Pair this curve-contouring style with haute heels and a clutch to take it out after dark.