Madison's Beer makeup routine includes around 10 products and she always gets a glowing and fresh result. What we wanted to know is what blush she uses for that gorgeous light pink glow? Madison Beer uses the Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand in Pinkgasm. It's a super-easy-to-use cream powder that lasts all day. Bear in mind this blush does not come cheap; you will have to shell out $38 to get it. That is why we found the perfect dupe that will only cost you $4.49 and honestly, the results are so similar that we highly recommend it!
What Blush Does Madison Beer Use?
- STYLE NEWSHailey Bieber’s Sunglasses: We Found the Perfect Dupe!Hailey Bieber's favorite sunnies are Celine's Edge Cat Eye Sunglasse...READ THE POSTPin it
- STYLE NEWSHailey Bieber’s Leather Jacket: Here’s Where to Get It!Hailey Bieber is a fashion icon and the best when it comes to street...READ THE POSTPin it
- STYLE NEWSKendall Jenner’s The North Face Jacket? This Is The One!Whatever Kendall Jenner puts on, we want to have it! We've seen Kend...READ THE POSTPin it
- STYLE NEWSKourtney Kardashian’s Platform Boots: Where to Get ThemSince dating Travis Barker, Kourtney Kardashian changed her style fo...READ THE POSTPin it
- STYLE NEWSHow to Get Madelyn Cline’s Lips Without Lip FillersWhen it comes to Madelyn Cline, everyone's wondering whether her lus...READ THE POSTPin it
- STYLE NEWSCharli D’Amelio’s LACMA ART+FILM GALA Black Satin DressCharli D'Amelio has been seen wearing great dresses on a number of r...READ THE POSTPin it