Warm weather calls for a streamlined approach to makeup and hair. Maximize your summer beauty by minimizing your routine! I love to comb through tons of new products each season to bring you my latest and greatest discoveries. Now that summer is almost here, I’ve rounded up some of my absolute favorite can’t-leave-home-without-them concealers, sunscreens, scents, mascaras and more. Take a peek inside my beach beauty bags before you hit the surf.
1. Josie Maran Argan Concealer Crayon
ultra-hydrating concealer crayon is infused with argan oil that makes blending a cinch. It seamlessly smoothes over blemishes, dark circles, and uneven pigment, with no caking, creasing, pastiness, or fading away. he non-cakey pigment layers for coverage as light or intense as I need it to be, with a chubby, retractable tip that never tugs, just glides like butter and leaves a veil of creamy color that erases boo-boos and matches my skin tone. Whether you color inside or outside the lines, it’s got you covered.
2. RAMY Perfect Brow Wand: As featured on the Today show! Finally! A waterproof double duty gel pen, the Perfect Brow Wand takes eyebrow perfection to the next level by combining a universally flattering eyebrow filler and pure highlighter in one easy to use wand. The brow filler works on ANY hair color, from pale blonde, silver or red to medium brown or black. The Highlighter end is colorless and adds pure light to emphasize your arches or wake up tired eyes!
3. Dior ‘Diorshow’ Lash-Extension Effect Volume Mascara: Create dramatic lashes in a single stroke with Volume Plus Mascara. This luxurious, rich black mascara coats each lash for buildable volume. The specially shaped brush was designed to apply the no-flake formula from root to tip while silk fibers wrap each lash for defined drama. Create natural volume with a single swipe, or layer multiple coats of this creamy formula for a high-impact look. A signature blend of algae extracts keeps this buildable mascara soft and supple and helps to strengthen lashes and encourage growth
4. Essie Tart Deco: My go-to color as soon as the weather warms up! It’s for the girl who likes bold
spring colors, not pastels. I think is is the perfect pop of color on my toes. This Essie Tart Deco Nail Polish is perfect for fun in the sun.
5. L’Oreal BB Cream: Magic Skin Beautifier: I’ve heard a lot about bb creams, and was a little hesitant to try one. After reading tons of reviews about this product, I decided to give the L’Oreal bb cream a shot. I’m glad I did, because it’s great! It is very lightweight and gives a matte finish.
6. Shani Darden Control Correctives Oil Free Sunscreen SPF 30: Shani’s celebrity clients include Jessica Alba, Rosie Huntington Whitley, Minka Kelly and countless others. They all agree that the Shani Darden Control Correctives Oil Free Sunscreen SPF 30 is a must have to protect your skin daily from the sun’s damaging rays. I use this everyday, as well as the Retinol Reform and I am a firm believer in her entire line.
7. Fiji Water: Hilary Duff keeps hydrated with Fiji Water and even hosted the Fiji Water Days of Summer Event in Sag Harbor, NY. We all know how important it is to stay hydrated especially as the temperatures climb, so I always have my water bottle with me. It truly is the fountain of youth.