No one knows how to do a stylish Saturday like Olivia Palermo. The newly-engaged fashionista just returned home from Paris Fashion Week and is now teaming up with Piperlime to reveal the looks she’ll be wearing come spring.
Whether grabbing lunch with the girls or taking the dog for a walk, Palermo knows how to look chic no matter where the afternoon takes her. She’s perfected the art of casual-meets-glam and is now sharing how she pieces these looks together.
From lacy skirts and simple t-shirts to army vests and floral scarves, Olivia’s gearing up to make this season one of the most fashionable yet. Click through the gallery below to see how to spring clean your closet with her amazing style.
Shop Olivia’s Picks:
1. ZAC Zac Posen Loren Top Handle
2. Robert Rodriguez Carrara Skirt
3. Vince Nolan T Strap Sandal
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Karlie Leather Jacket
5. Dolce Vita Agusta
6. Equipment Liam Long Sleeve Colorblock Silk Blouse
7. Hudson Jeans Collin Mid Rise Super Skinny
8. House of Harlow 1960 Acute Cuff
9. Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots
10. Marc by Marc Jacobs Blade Watch