Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a Survivor contestant, a quarterback’s wife, a cookbook author, a View host, and a mother of three. This All-American girl has got the style to match her every-woman background. One part preppy, another part girly, Hasselbeck’s style is all together accessible. As a View host her outfits provide inspiration for a whole new season of workwear (something we need now that summer has officially ended). Her conservative cuts are nowhere near stuffy. Instead, her love of color and print breathe a fresh femininity into office appropriate looks. Nab these pieces in bright hues to steal Elisabeth’s style for your very own:
1. J. Crew Tippi Sweater: Preppy polka. A smattering of oversized navy dots and a contrasting collar add a playful punch to this studious burgundy sweater. Composed of fine merino wool, it’s the perfect topper to a navy pencil skirt or a cropped pair of chinos. Add a pump for work or a flat for play!
2. J. Crew Flower Lattice Necklace: This J. Crew necklace has a throwback charm that comes from vintage gold plating and brightly colored Czech stones. It’s an eclectic collection of coral and blue, orange and mint green. Add to any top, blouse or even t-shirt to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary. Playful, pretty, and definitely Elizabeth-worthy!
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Evie Silk Top: Any professional’s closet is incomplete without a classic tie-neck blouse. In warm cocoa brown, this style staple works back to a whole wardrobe’s worth of bottoms. A rounded collar, gathered shoulders, and button cuffs add sweet Hasselbeck styling.
4. STEFFEN SCHRAUT Winter Berry Colorblock Top: Color! One reason colorblocked pieces are so much fun is that you can wear all your favorite colors at one time. This vibrant top features a study of purples, from indigo to plum to fuchsia. Pair back to blacks or browns, tucked in to create a slim silhouette or over leggings for a relaxed vibe.
5. PETER PILOTTO Iris Draped Multi-Print Silk Top: Fun with color…now fun with print. This patchwork of print is a eye-catching mix of two separate patterns: a purple based and blue based. Throw out your matchy-matchy look for the day and take a more eclectic approach to your outfit.
6. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Blue Aster-Multi Lida Skirt: A basic black mini is highlighted with blurred stripes and a thin pencil line of bright blue. Mix it with black and silver for a sleek, chic vibe…a easy, yet pulled together look every woman-on-the-go needs in her closet!
7. STEFFEN SCHRAUT Soft Nougat Dress with Chain Sash: Conservative, yes. Boring, never. This classic sheath dress is given a fun spin with its front chain detail and flawless tailoring. Pair with pumps or peeptoes, depending on the occasion, and soft, feminine waves a la Elisabeth’s bouncy blonde ‘do.
8. VANESSA BRUNO ATHÉ Ruby Red Printed Silk Dress: Cute and colorful. Throw on this printed frock with boots and leggings for fall outings with the kiddos or heels and hoops for date night with the hubbie. The soft lines and delicate gathering of this cute ‘lil number embody the fresh, feminine spirit of our muse.