Lucy Yeomans is Editor-in-Chief of luxury online fashion website Net-a-Porter and previously editor of the fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar in the UK. She has been hailed as “one of the most glamorous and best-connected women in magazine publishing”. Helping you kick off your new year in the most fashionable way, Lucy chooses her favorite pieces to start the new year off in style. I love her all her picks, they will move seamlessly from season to season and are sure to quickly become the “go-to’s” in your closet.
1. J.Crew Ribbed-knit alpaca-blend sweater
2. Paige Verdugo mid-rise skinny jeans
3. Alexander Wang Prisma leather backpack
4. Saint Laurent Cassandre rhodium-plated cuff
5. This Works No Wrinkles Night Repair
6. Jimmy Choo Attila mirrored-leather point-toe flats