Hailing from a fashion-centered family, it only makes sense that model Lily Aldridge would end up designing her own collection. I’m excited to introduce her collaboration with Velvet by Graham & Spencer. This limited edition line won’t be around forever, but its pieces certainly will. Lily melds classic staples with fresh trends so seamlessly, I hear myself saying, “I’ll take one of each, please!” Any one of these pieces will become a fast favorite in your closet, but my favorites are the Saffron Pullover (so comfy, so chic!) and the Ruby Jacket (perfect military jacket search: complete). Lily Aldridge’s collaboration with Velvet is a seamless one…she embeds the ideals of West Coast styling so flawlessly into all of her pieces.
1. Velvet Lily Aldridge for Velvet Erin Dress: “I love leopard! This can be dressed up or down.” I’d call it the signature piece of her collection. The Erin Dress combines a wow print with a sexy silhouette. Pair with your favorite little black shoe and go!
2. Velvet Lily Aldridge for Velvet Saffron Pullover: “Named for my big sister because it’s understated and a bit sexy.” Pull this over a pair of printed shorts for a beach-going vibe this spring. A staple lounge piece that can also get dressed up with slim skimmers and pointy toe pumps.
3. Velvet Lily Aldridge for Velvet Ruby Jacket: “I designed this for my little sister. She has amazing rock-n-roll tomboy style.” Add a dash of Ruby’s style to your wardrobe with this wear-with-all. Military-inspired coats are a classic, and this jacket has all flaps, pockets, hardware, and whistles of a standard issue.
4. Velvet Lily Aldridge for Velvet Leslie Top: “Because I’m always on the hunt for the perfect tank.” I couldn’t agree more. Lily ends my search with her Leslie Top, a slouchy, comfy tank that layers well with everything with its pop of coral color.
5. Velvet Lily Aldridge for Velvet Pearl Top: “Every girl needs a beautiful striped top in her closet.” To say that stripes are a trend this season is an understatement. Stripes are everywhere, from home decor to clothing. This pearl top works a million ways: tucked into a pencil skirt, under a navy blazer, or over your favorite pair of boyfriend jeans.