With the holidays quickly approaching, it can be tough finding the right gift that’s both thoughtful and budget-friendly. After all, you want to give that awesome person an amazing present, but not spend a ton. I get it, and that’s why I’ve rounded up this chic yet inexpensive guide for you to easily get through gift giving. From those everyday necessities to luxe-looking jewelry pieces and indulgent beauty items, forget about scrambling – I’ve got you covered right here.
1. To say I am a huge fan of T3 Micro is an understatement. I swear by the entire collection (check out this post on the curling wand) The T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer is a total game changer. I love that it has three temp setting, not just hot and cold. It isn’t too heavy for me to use either. It dries my hair FAST, smooth and super shiny!
2. Candace Cameron-Bure recently GUSHED about how much she loves Glimmer Balm by WINKY LUX on her Instagram! What is it? A glimmering balm with a yummy coconut scent that applies on clear, then reacts with your skin’s pH levels to create your perfect shade of pink infused with a touch of galactic glimmer. To say I’m obsessed with this celebrity secret would be an understatement and all the woman on my gift list have put this on the top of their list after trying mine.
3. I also recently added Jennifer Lopez’s secret weapon to my routine, the SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier, which is refered to as the ‘glow and go’ serum. It is a multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30 percent. I am so pleased with the dramatic results and I was even able to eliminate a few steps and cost of my skin routine. This serum is a powerhouse and it REALLY works! You will see results almost instantly and your skin will continue to get BETTER over time the more you use it. Yes please!
4. SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, —of which Kristen Stewart is reportedly a fan, this daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion. It even lightens dark spots. After 4 weeks of daily use, I am shocked at the compliments I receive about my skin! It truly is an anti aging powerhouse! It is more on the expensive side but since I only use 1-2 drops a day, a whole bottle will last me about 6 months.
5. If you aren’t using a hair oil it’s time to try it! Playa’s Ritual Hair Oil is the perfect remedy for dry ends, flyaways, and general hydration. weightless blend of natural oils penetrates deeply to radically transform your hair without the use of harmful silicones. Add this oil to your daily ritual for smooth and radiant hair. Apricot, kukui, and a coconut oil not only smells heavenly but the special blend restores moisture to soften strands, while sunflower oil tames frizz and makes hair shine.
6. Talk about the perfect pairing! After applying the glimmer balm I use Winky Lux plumping gloss on top. It enhances your lips with just one swipe. It leaves my lips super shimmery with the smell of a delicious lemon cake.
7. Finally, I finish with the SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore which is a anti aging cream formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids. This is the best moisturizer I ever used! It is so light and soothing and leaves your skin baby soft. It also helps with hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone which helps give that over all youthful appearance.
8. Artis makeup brushes are a total game changer! I got this for my birthday and am absolutely in love! I mainly use this brush to blend in my foundation and it blends so seamlessly. It especially great if you’re always in a rush like me. You definitely can’t go wrong giving this to the ladies in your life this Holiday!
SHOP THE GUIDE: