English model Rosie Huntington -Whitley has proven that she can work the catwalk with the best of them, as a model for Victoria Secret, and Burberry most notably; this girl needs no introduction to the fashion industry. Â However; her personal style gives the fierce individualism of a young Kate Moss, with a sharp attention to detail in the chicest way ever! Huntington-Whiteley effortlessly rocks high fashion with a stamp all her own, and IÂ just canâ€™t get enough! Take cues from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and work fashionâ€™s latest must-have, the jumpsuit, into your wardrobe this season.
1. Stella McCartney Jumpsuit: Enhancing the inherent appeal of the one piece, Stella McCartney encourages us to make like the men and suit up. Sitting suave in black, this sharp jumpsuit marries slick styling with kittenish sensuality. A deep V-neckline and tapered, leg-elongating tailoring will take your fashion status to new, heart-stopping heights.
2. Saint Laurent Duffle 3 Mini Leather Bowling Bag: Saint Laurent can do no wrong and this clean-lined “Duffle 3 Mini” bowling bag is another lust-worthy piece from the coveted label. Feminine in a sky-blue shade, this polished carry-all is kept super luxe with gold hardware and subtle branding.
3. Miu Miu Sunglasses: Add a dose of retro cool to every look in Miu Miu’s cat eye sunglasses. A year-round pair, they’ll look equally cool on the beach or ski slopes.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo 85mm Ronette Suede Zipped Sandal: Fashion’s obsession with the single-sole pump shows no signs of abating. Made in Italy from soft suede and featuring tough gold zip details, Salvatore Ferragamo’s black “Ronette” sandals are just the ticket. Gallery opening? Show them off with cropped trousers.
5. Campbell Knuckle Floating Ring: Campbell changes the style rules with this gold-plated “Floating Knuckle” ring. Crafted to sit either on the middle knuckle or natural base of the finger, the minimalist design will infuse every look with the label’s urban cool.